It’s official. I feel like a pageant queen nominee. :’)
- List 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions designated by the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Place YOUR nominations for the Liebster Award! Nominate five (or more) other bloggers that have less than 200 followers. Make sure to notify them via comment/email, etc.
- Make up a set of questions for those nominated bloggers to answer.
- Display the Liebster award badge on your blog!
So let’s get started~
11 random facts about myself:
1. I love writing, and everything about writing. Jotting down notes in a book, typing up essays/articles on my keyboard (the whole act of churning out a document, not the essay part), how words look on paper, how text does on an MS Word Doc…but I get writer’s block just as easily as I start writing, and I find it impossibly hard to gather my thoughts together most of the time into something coherently legible.
2. I’m terrible with food. Terrible in the sense that if I were blocked with a sea of Krispy Kreme donuts in front of me to my next destination, I’d probably happily and willingly inhale my way through them. I’ve close to zero resistance to eating (especially late at night. In front of my laptop. With a drama on. Or a variety show. Or anything with my oppa‘s face on it), so that probably contributes to why I’ve never been skinny in my entire life. LOL. But then again, I thank the heavens that I’ve never been overweight either. Sigh I really need to stop eating…
3. I like to think that I am very organised person. But this doesn’t apply as well as I would like it to and so I have hordes of digital crap on my hard disk that I would very much like to pay someone to sort out. But NO BECAUSE TOO MANY SECRETS SSHHH.
4. I HAVE DABBLED IN FANFICTION AT SOME POINT OF TIME. /runs away/
5. I read really, really fast, which is quite a bad thing because I finish novels way too fast after I’ve bought them and sometimes tend to miss out on important information. So I just re-read it again.
6. I love to sing and dance, although I’m great at neither. My favourite person to sing with is Michelle because she’s such a passionate person about music and has a fab YouTube channel that will one day propel her to fame. And I will *cough* feature in one of her videos just because. As for dancing, I actually gained interest some years back when my ex-boyfriend got into popping and locking. I started Korean Hip Hop when I joined Celine Jessandra School of Performing Arts before moving to O School for Street Jazz I and II, and then back to CJ. I currently attend open classes at UWA for Lyrical and Korean Hip Hop, and we’re slated to perform next semester yay!
7. I’m a bit of a worrywart, and I tend to have too many questions running through my head at the same time at any one point in time.
8. I know the lines of most old school Disney songs and will warble them obligingly for anyone who wants to/do not want to listen to them.
9. I know I seem like quite the outgoing person to my friends sometimes but I freeze up and veer away from people I’m not comfortable with instantaneously. I may come off as pretty unfriendly but it’s really just me.
10. My biggest material indulges: K-pop concerts. I usually spend S$2xx on a concert ticket. No, I am not proud.
11. My favourite mindless things to watch online when I’m not in the mood for a lengthy drama or so are make-up and shopping haul videos on YouTube. My favourite make-up vlogger is Jen from From Head To Toe.
And here are my responses to Justine’s (K-pop related) questions!
1. What are your thoughts on EXO’s comeback?
STUNNING. VISUAL. NOTHING HURTS. I’d say the one year was well-worth the wait. Although their comeback was delayed time and time again, it’s hard to deny that SM has put a lot of thought into styling EXO and giving them good songs. They kept fans waiting right from the very beginning, with great song snippets entwined with a bajillion Kai teasers, and only released them now. Because they probably knew we’d wait anyway. Comeback track ‘Wolf’ grows on me, and I love the choreography, especially the little leaps across the stage they do consecutively because they make it seem so light. I just hope fans can give each other a break, especially when EXO is gonna be shuttling back and forth Korea and China as 12 this time, because we can already see they’re getting mighty pissed with the barbaric behaviour. EXO are the wolves here, not you guys.
2. What drama(s) are you watching these days?
Gu Family Book, Dating Agency: Cyrano and Monstar.
3. Which recent K-pop concept has really impressed you?
All biased feelings aside, I thought SHINee did really well keeping up with their contemporary sound and zaniness with ‘Dream Girl’ and ‘Why So Serious’. I also like VIXX for the supernatural prowess they bring to the stage and B1A4 for the amount of quirk they are currently delivering with ‘What’s Going On?’. Jinyoung and his upside down visor, anyone?
4. If you could date a K-pop artiste or actor, who would it be and why? Choose 1!
SHINee’s Onew, because he’s funny, not jaded and has the best mix of qualities I’ve seen in an idol person everrr.
5. What is the most embarrassing K-pop related purchase you’ve made?
Wow what other than my CDs are not embarrassing I don’t even know…but I guess photo books are pretty embarrassing since they’re basically for admiration and nothing else. 😐
It’s pretty hard to think of people who blog frequently and would like to do this, so I’m nominating everyone on my current blog-roll + Deanna! Most of their blogs are personal blogs, so here are my five questions for you guys:
1. What is one extreme thing you’d like to do, but don’t have the guts to?
2. What was your last indulgent purchase?
3. Name five items currently in your bag that you can’t leave your house without.
4. What’s your most played song on iTunes, ever?
5. How would you describe your style, and who are your current fashion influences?
Have fun guys, and spread the love x.