It’s mid-week of week 3 here at UWA. A couple of life updates:
– I’ve joined UWA’s Dance Club and will be taking Intermediate Lyrical Hip Hop for the rest of the semester. It’s an interesting pace and change from Korean-focused hip hop or even O School’s hip hop classes back in Singapore. Challenging, fast, and quirky.
– The weather’s turning slightly colder (yay!) and it feels great not wanting to die every time I stay out in the sun for a bit too long.
– Classes have been fairly cope-a-ble. Save for innate anxieties about doing well and not falling behind.
– Everyone’s still pretty much widening their social circle and living it up, but I haven’t quite found the right moment to…embrace the moment. Not when I’ve got things at the back of my head to settle.
– I’ve got a new iPhone 5!! My awesome parents bought it for me in Singapore after hearing that I um accidentally got water into mine and my dad’s cousin brought it over for me. :’) Thank you so much!
And before I go, here’s me doing a Deanna (Photobooth pics FTW). Meagre amount of photos from over the weeks:
Alien invasion while I nap.
Intense painful feelings while doing my Asian Studies readings so…